Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Bohemian Rhapsody



My introduction to the song “Bohemian Rhapsody”  by Queen, was through a youtuber named Peter Hollens. He sang the song Bohemian Rhapsody but in a musical theater type fashion.c





When I first heard it I liked the song but I wanted to hear the original version. When I heard the original version I instantly added it to my playlist.




My music playlist on my phone is all rap and hip hip but for some reason this rock band stood out to me. The song stood out to me because the flow made my ears ring (in a good way). This is a song that I barely play in front of people because they question me (not that I care, just don't feel like hearing it). I heard other Queen songs but Bohemian Rhapsody stuck out to me the most. I listen to like Dababy, Tee Grizzley, Juice Wlrd, etc, and most of them are rappers. I wouldn't say Queen is my favorite singer but Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my favorite songs. 


By Jordan Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment